High speed, high volume, high quality
- Toshiba’s new series of innovative high-volume multifunctional Colour Systems satisfies your every demand for outstanding image quality – in both B&W and colour.
- The new Systems enhance productivity and ensure a smooth workflow at amazingly low costs. They are the right choice for you – even if you only have the occasional need for colour.
Enhancing image quality – yet again
- With the Toshiba e-STUDIO6570CSE series, you get high-speed colour output, high-quality halftones and uncompromising colour quality.
- New vibrant toner extends the colour gamut of copies and prints and adds subtle hues. The true 8 bit processing at 600 dpi for bright and vivid image reproduction is complemented by a new 1,200 dpi print mode for even more precise reproduction of thin lines, line drawings and text.
- The new e-STUDIO6570CSE series support industry standard ICC profiles allowing you to adjust colours to suit your needs. Once you have created your own ICC profiles, you can store them on the system and easily select them at any time to reproduce your individual colour characteristics.
- The high image quality of the new e-STUDIO5560CSE, e-STUDIO6560CSE and e-STUDIO6570CSE shines on a wide range of media from recycled to waterproof paper. Choose paper-weights between 64 and 300 g/m2 and up to SRA3 and even 13” x 19” in size – or produce banners up to 1,200 mm long.
- The new e-STUDIO6570CSE series are filled with the latest e-TAIP image processing technology. Crystal-clear images and text, and reliably reproducible natural colours bear witness to the superior image quality of the new Toshiba Full Colour Systems.
Fast and efficient – no matter how high the volume
Outstanding image quality is one characteristic feature of the new e-STUDIO5560CSE. Speed is another:
- Colour print speed of up to 55 pages per minute.
- B&W speed of up to 55 pages per minute.
- Scan speed of up to 77 colour pages per minute at 300 dpi.
- Speed up image processing with the Imaging Acceleration Board.
The new e-STUDIO6570CSE series increase uptime. With a maximum paper capacity of 6,000 sheets, you can print even longer before having to refill paper. Other downtime killers are the toner and paper on-the-fly functions: No need to interrupt a print job to refill consumables. The e-STUDIO6570CSE series not only offer a wide range of online finishing functionalities like multiposition stapling, saddle-stitching and punching, but can also run unattended thanks to their high output capacity of up to 3,250 sheets and 50 saddle stitched brochures.
A dream comes true – for users and administrators alike
- Easy to manage and to integrate into existing workflows: These are the hallmarks of Toshiba’s leading technology. 4rd generation e-BRIDGE all-in-one-architecture effortlessly connects all print, copy, scan and fax functions.
- The large 10.4” colour LCD with its new user interface and “My Menu” function makes for easy, intuitive and customizable operation.
- Not to forget the new scan preview, which allows final control of your scanned documents at the control panel instead of walking back to your PC – directly ready for distribution to the network, USB or e-mail.
- The newly designed out-tray delivers your prints where you can easily see and reach them – on top of the system.
- The automatic paper size detection for all cassettes guarantees additional ease of use. Configuration, operation and monitoring are a breeze thanks to improved web-based configuration by TopAccess and the optional e-BRIDGE Fleet Management software.
For authorised users only
The new e-STUDIO6570CSE series satisfy the most stringent security requirements.
- The built-in firewall and 802.1X network authentification restrict unauthorised access to the system and your data.
- Additional security features include secure PDF scanning to control access to your scanned documents and secure transmissions thanks to SSL and optional IPsec support.
- Standard AES encryption and the optional data overwrite kit reliably protect your files on the hard drive.
- Making full use of ActiveDirectory and LDAP-Servers, Role Based Access allows for easy cost and access control by assigning individual print volumes and privileges to single users or groups.
- Combine this with the optional ID-Gate proximity card reader, and remembering passwords becomes a thing of the past.
Perfectly fits your networks and workflows
The new Colour Systems easily integrate into your network and workflow. Fully Vista and Windows 7-compatible and equipped with Gigabit-LAN connection, IPv4/IPv6 support, Web Service on Devices, USB2.0 and optional WLAN and Bluetooth, they are ready to join your network. The practical and convenient print from USB feature supports PDF, JPEG and the new Microsoft Vista XPS file format, which will give you the possibility to print your documents directly from a USB stick. With the e-Filing document server you can securely store, recompile and print documents on demand. Templates are another helpful feature to allow for error-free handling of even complex settings as well as for time saving one touch operation of recurring tasks.
The new e-BRIDGE Open Platform streamlines workflows:
Based on industry standards XML and web service technology, Open Platform starts workflow integration directly at the system. And Meta Scan allows connectivity with document management workflows with a single push of a button.
Green to the core
Toshiba is committed to providing environmentally friendly solutions. Your personal work environment benefits from the low noise level of the e-STUDIO systems. The environment in general profits from the use of recycled materials in manufacturing – and from efficient use of energy in low temperature fusing. Energy Star, Blue Angel and the European RoHS directive are but a few of the stringent national and international standards the new e-STUDIO5560CSE, e-STUDIO6560CSE and e-STUDIO6570CSE comply with.
|Print & Copy Speed||Colour: 55 ppm (A4), 27 ppm (A3)
B&W: 55 ppm (A4), 27 ppm (A3)
|Warm-Up Time||Approx. 70 seconds from low-power mode|
|Paper Size & Weight||Cassettes: A5R-320 x 460 mm, 64-256 g/m²
Tandem LCF: A4, 64-256 g/m²
Bypass: A6R-330 x 483 mm, 64-300 g/m²,
banner paper (up to 313 x 1,200 mm, 90-163 g/m²)
|Paper Capacity||2 x 540 sheets (Cassettes) + 2,320 sheets Tandem LCF, 100 sheets (Bypass)
Max. 6,000 sheets
|Automatic Duplex||A5R-320 x 460 mm, 64-256 g/m²|
|Controller Type||Toshiba e-BRIDGE|
|Memory||Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB**, 2.0 GB RAM|
|Interface||10/100/1000BaseT (incl. IPv6), High-Speed USB 2.0, WLAN* (IEEE802.11b/g/n)|
|Dimensions & Weight||980 x 698 x 1,540 mm (W x D x H), ~ 244 kg|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi, 8 bit per colour channel
1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit per colour channel (PostScript driver only)
|Page Description Languages||XPS, PCL6 and PostScript 3 compatible|
|Supported Systems||Windows 8/7/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS 10.4.11-10.9, Linux/UNIX, Novel Netware (NDPS), Citrix, SAP, AS/400|
|Colour Modes||Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Twin Colour, B&W|
|Colour Settings||ICC profiles management, Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Colour Balance|
|Print Functions||Universal Driver, Driver templates, Driver plug-ins*, Hold print, Print from USB, Tandem printing, AirPrint|
|Resolution||Max. 600 x 600 dpi, 8 bit per colour channel|
|Scan Speed||Colour & B&W: 77 ppm (300 dpi)|
|Document Feeder||Max. 100 sheets, A5R-A3, 35-209 g/m²|
|Scan Modes||Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, B&W|
|File Formats||JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, Searchable PDF* (and other editable formats like DOCX, XLSX, RTF, TXT, PDF/A)*|
|Scan Functions||WS Scan (pull/push), Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, local), Meta Scan*, Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN|
|Resolution||Scan: 600 x 600 dpi, 10 bit per colour channel
Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 8 bit per colour channel
2,400 x 600 dpi, B&W with smoothing
|First Copy Out Time||Colour: approx. 6.5 seconds
B&W: approx. 5.3 seconds
|Zoom||25-400% (platen), 25-200% (RADF)|
|Copy Modes||Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing|
|Colour Modes||Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, B&W|
|Colour Settings||Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB Adjustment, 5 One-touch modes|
|Communication||Super G3, G3 - (opt. 2nd line), Internet Fax T.37|
|Transmission Speed||Approx. 3 seconds per page|
|Compression||JBIG, MMR, MR, MH|
|Network-Fax||Driver for Windows 8/7/Vista (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64bit)|
|Incoming Fax Routing||To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-mail, e-Filing|
|SYSTEM & SECURITY|
|Device Management||e-BRIDGE Fleet Management System*, TopAccess for remote administration and configuration|
|System Features||e-Filing document server for secure storage, document distribution and Print-on-Demand (1 public box, 200 user boxes), 12,060 One-touch Templates for storage of personalised settings or workflows, Scan/Fax preview, RIP-while-Print, e-BRIDGE Open Platform*, Embedded Web Browser, Job Skip|
|Accounting & Security||Role Based Access, LDAP support, 1,000 department codes & 10,000 user codes, card reader*, private print, standard data encryption with Toshiba Secure HDD, Data Overwrite Enabler*, IP and MAC address filter, port filter, support of SSL and IPsec* protocols, IEEE802.1x support, IEEE2600.1 compliant*, Scan to secure PDF|
|Productivity and paper specifications are related to a paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m² if not otherwise mentioned.|
|**||1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.|
Contact us for prices:
(+374 10) 54-76-56, (+374 99) 54-76-56